Issue 4 was 48 pages plus front and back cover, all black and white, and contained the following articles;
- 'Activity' - (a five-page round up of the latest releases/news
- 'Television Appearances and Promo Video's' - Part 1 (1972-1978)
by Paul Wilkinson - See alternative article: Kraftwerk's Promo Videos 1976-1999
- 'An interview with Ralf Hütter, 13/11/91' - a translation
of an interview originally printed in the Dutch electronic music magazine
KLEM - translation by The Prof
- 'The 'Kraftwerkers' Guide to Vinyl LP Bootlegs' by John
- 'Back To The Future?' - a review
of the bands European concerts from May 1993 by IC
- 'The 1993 Kraftwerk Convention' - a review by Stewart Ord
- 'Elektric Music - Up To Date' - news on the band, by IC
- 'An interview with Lothar Manteuffel of Elektric Music'
- by Paul Wilkinson, May 1993
- 'Memorabilia' - an article all about some of the Kraftwerk
memorabilia that is available by Paul Wilkinson
- 'Feedback' - 4 pages of readers letters
- 'Collectors Corner - United States' - an in-depth look at
the band's US releases by IC
- 'Electric Cafe Edicion Espanola'
- details on this Spanish release by Jose Garcia
- '1976 Revisited' - some thoughts
on the bands 1976 concerts, by IC
- 'Small Ads' and 'Outro'